Villa San Francesco is by the sea and in the center of Misano Adriatico
The exclusive and strategic position directly by the sea, makes Villa San Francesca a place for relaxing holidays.
While enjoying pleasant walks along the promenade and near the city center, between shops.
Not to miss the magnificent view of the harbor of Portoverde and also the children can be taken on a trip to the aquarium of Cattolica or to Oltremare in Riccione.
Places of interest:
- Via Piemonte, Marconi, D'Annunzio the square of the Repubblica the streets for shopping or for a coffee or ice cream break
- Darsena do Portaverde, the tourist port with clubs and restaurants
- Weekly market every Friday in Via Verdi
- Wildlife Oasis and ornithological observatory along the Conca stream
- Misano world Circuit of Santamonica, venue of the MotoGp
How to reach us
Car: Highway A14, exit at Cattolica or Riccione, then take the SS16 Adriatica
Train: It is possible to get off at the Misano Adriatico train station which is on Via della Republica.
Villa San Franscesco is easily reached with a pleasant walk of a few minutes.
Plane: By plane, the nearest airports are Rimini, Ancona and Bologna.